Sunday, November 22, 2009

DINOSAUR PARADE, Koala style!


Just found out I WILL be able to get the Australian edition of Dinosaur Parade, published down under by Koala. I'm so excited. I've known since summer that the book was reprinted there in a new edition, but I only just found the right contact to buy a copy or two. I can't wait to see it. Hope Lark can tell me if those royalties will show up on the next statement, too. But for now, I'm just excited.


Here's the PDF of the Scholastic Australia sale of the Koala version. FUN.



And here's the Koala Books PDF.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kelly!
    Hey, I KNOW I'm not the only one who got something out of your article, "Evolving Children's Books" (in the CWIM). Without writers like you, and informative articles such as that one, many would be left in the dust of the last few years in writing trends. I was especially interested in point #2- Serve neglected readership. Thanks for visiting my little blog.
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, thanks for saying you enjoyed the article. Those neglected readers are my primary focus, so I'm glad you saw value in that part. And it was great to visit your blog. Truly.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete